Nasiol Perwear nano fabric protector forms an invisible layer of nano coating over the surfaces of your clothes, protecting them against liquids, oils, and dirt, thus providing them with easy-to-clean properties.
With its new water-based formula, PerWear prevents liquids and dirt from being absorbed into the material of your clothing items. The protective layer is resistant to chemicals and heat, remaining effective for up to one year or ten washes.
Which Surfaces Does NASIOL PERWEAR Protect?
Formulated with eco-friendly and breathable components, the nano coating protects a variety of items ranging from T-shirts and shirts to pants, sweaters, dresses, ties, and suits. The product can safely be applied to fabrics made of the following materials:
How to Apply Nasiol Perwear to Your Clothes
- Choose a well-ventilated area for application.
- Apply the nano product only to clean and dry surfaces.
- Spray the product onto the surface until the entire area becomes moist.
- Let dry for 24 hours for maximum effect.
- If the Nasiol Perwear is applied to surfaces not listed in the instructions, wipe the solution with a microfiber cloth.
Product Specifications & Storage Conditions
- Designed with ease of use in mind, PerWear comes in a 150-ml spray bottle. One bottle of PerWear can treat approximately 3 pairs of pants, or 3 shirts, T-shirts, or jackets.
- Unopened bottles can be stored in an environment with temperatures between +5°C and +45°C for up to 2 years. Once opened, the product should be used within 6 months.
There are no reviews yet.